The CCNP Preparation Library(ISBN 1587050137) consists of 4 coursebooks:
BSCN
BCMSN
BCRAN
CIT

The CCNP Certification Library (ISBN 1587200376) consists of 4 exam
Certification Guides as above each with CD-ROM test engines. These
certification guides complement the coursebooks.

For now I got the BSCN and I am very satisfied with the contents. My order
for the BSCN Exam Certification Guide has not yet arrived.

The BSCN book is the reference book for the Cisco Network Academy 5th
semester course.

Cheers,

Art