Magdy,

I am not really sure which one prepares you better for the CCNP exams - the
Preparation Library or the Certification Library. But as I said earlier, the
certification guides should complement the coursebooks in preparing for the
exams.

I have yet to see what are in the BSCN Certification Guide. I am waiting for
my order to arrive.

Cheers,

Arthur