Can you ping the router from the workstation and vice versa? If so make sure
the tftp server is started and try copy flash tftp.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Charles Paver
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2001 10:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: tftp server

Hi again.  I know the commands to transfer my flash to
the tftp server (as in Lammle's book) BUT it did not
work on my router.  I got as far as where we ought to
see "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  And it said: "Copy aborted.
Tftp Timeout."

I did install tftp on my pc, and gave it an ip
address, but never made a file to store the data.
Does anyone know where my error is?