From: Chris Supino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Wilfredo M. Ruelos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sunday, February 04, 2001 5:44 PM
Subject: RE: Help me Urgent all CCIES please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, in my estimation, that is exactly what the objective is. When you
become a CCIE, I believe you are expected to answer any question thrown at
you without hesitation, not because you memorized 15 books, but because you
have the knowledge and hands-on experience to answer it. The reputation of
too many certs has been destroyed by "engineers" who have only attained
their certification status by memorizing material and taking tests. I don't
know about you, but when I see some of the questions that supposed "CCNAs"
and even "CCNPs" ask in this group, I cringe. I woudln't want them
installing software on my PC, much less installing or maintaining my
network. Ah, well, as with anything, actions speak louder than words, and
these paper "engineers" will eventually be thinned out of the herd, when
they are left exposed because they cannot deliver as promised. Just my two
cents.