Hey Group,
     Just found out that I'm going to be a huge part of the VPN implementation where I
work at. I need some info on which books to get. Let's pretend I have no clue how VPN
works. What books will teach me from start to finish? I have been recomended Howard's
"WAN Survival Guide : Strategies for VPN's, Multi-Service Networks, and Mobility" and
have also found Cisco's "Enhanced IP Services for CISCO Networks: A Practical Resource
for Deploying Quality of Service, Security, IP Routing, and VPN Services". What do you
guys think. Thanks.

Mark Z.