www.firstvpn.com (research section) proved useful when I implemented VPN.
Doesn't include book listings that I'm aware of but it had a lot of
comparisons and information.  Don't know how up to date the site is.  Hope
it helps.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Hey Group,
>      Just found out that I'm going to be a huge part of the VPN
implementation where I work at. I need some info on which books to get.
Let's pretend I have no clue how VPN works. What books will teach me from
start to finish? I have been recomended Howard's "WAN Survival Guide :
Strategies for VPN's, Multi-Service Networks, and Mobility" and have also
found Cisco's "Enhanced IP Services for CISCO Networks: A Practical Resource
for Deploying Quality of Service, Security, IP Routing, and VPN Services".
What do you guys think. Thanks.