- In general, for the decodes, I like the Sniffer (Pro).
- For IPX, I prefer Novell Lanalyser.
- For SNA or for traffic volume analysis in relation to time between specif IP/IPX
points, I prefer Interwatch 9420 from GN Nettest (The Interwatch 9420 was running under
OS/2 and is no longer available. It has been replaced by other products from GN
Nettest). I remember receiving an SNA error code which was so well documented by that
Interwatch 9420 with suggestions to fix the problem for many platforms (AS/400, ...)
- For ATM, I like Wandel & Golterman.

Proconvert utility enables one to convert a Lan trace from one format to the other.

http://www.wildpackets.com/products/proconvert
_______
Benoit