Greetings.
I have been tasked with setting up database replication between two
CiscoSecure ACS servers both running Windows NT 4.0.

I have a couple of questions regarding the task.
1.  The master server runs ACS ver 2.4 and the slave runs 2.3... is
replication possible in this case?
2.  I read thru the documentation and I am stuck at the point on the RDBMS
setup where I have to supply a username and password!  What username and
password is this?  The docs don't say!
3. Where can I find a document that will guide me thru this process and help
me out in setting up the system because clearly the Cisco docs just don't
cut it!

Thanks in advance.