Hello all,

We installed the new CISCO ACS 2.6 software on a Windows 2000 server to have
remote access through a CISCO 2600 with an E1 PRI.

It is running very well.  But unfortunately callback is not working.

We want to use the callback "Set by caller" option from the Windows User
database.

When we do a "Debug Radius" on the CISCO 2600, we see that the CISCO tries
to callback with a callback-script, but Windows is not sending the number to
the CISCO.

Here is the config of the access server :

hostname 3620
!
aaa new-model
aaa authentication login default local
aaa authentication ppp default radius
aaa authorization exec default none
aaa authorization network default radius
aaa accounting exec default start-stop radius
aaa accounting network default start-stop radius
enable secret xxxxx
enable password xxxxx
!
username xxxxx password xxxxx
ip dhcp-server 192.168.80.134
isdn switch-type primary-net5
!
!
controller E1 0/0
 framing NO-CRC4
 pri-group timeslots 1-31
!
controller E1 0/1
 framing NO-CRC4
 pri-group timeslots 1-31
!
process-max-time 200
!
interface FastEthernet0/0
 ip address 192.168.80.133 255.255.255.0
 no cdp enable
!
interface Serial0/0:15
 no ip address
 encapsulation ppp
 dialer rotary-group 1
 dialer-group 1
 isdn switch-type primary-net5
 isdn incoming-voice modem
 no cdp enable
!
interface Serial0/1:15
 no ip address
 isdn switch-type primary-net5
 no cdp enable
!
interface Group-Async1
 ip unnumbered FastEthernet0/0
 encapsulation ppp
 async mode interactive
 peer default ip address dhcp
 no cdp enable
 ppp authentication pap chap
 group-range 33 62
 ppp callback accept
!
interface Dialer1
 ip unnumbered FastEthernet0/0
 encapsulation ppp
 dialer in-band
 dialer-group 1
 peer default ip address dhcp
 no cdp enable
 ppp authentication pap chap
!
ip classless
!
dialer-list 1 protocol ip permit
no cdp run
radius-server host 192.168.80.134 auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813
radius-server key xxxxx

Has somebody the same experiences ?

Thanks ,

Wim