Hi Guys,

I have a 1600 Cisco router in Seattle that is giving me a headache. This
router is connected to our network via frame-relay.  From corporate, I am
not able to ping or access this router and hence the users in that remote
branch can't log into the network and browse the net.  All I-net traffic
goes through Corporate PIX.

I called MCI and they assured me that their network is fine and they even
sent a technician to the office to check the CSU/DSU and it was also OK.  I
was able to get to the router through PC anywhere and when I checked the
configuration it was fine.  The LAN side is working fine but when I do a "sh
int s0.1" it gives me a line down and protocol down. When I reload the
router it gives me Line and protocol up. I give it about 10 seconds and then
the line and protocol goes down on the serial interface.

What gives ? any ideas ?  Could it be flapping ? but then again it is not
going back up. It only goes back up when I reload. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you in advanced.

rgds,
Manolito