Hi Manolito,

The PVC 'inactive' indicates the the service has been provisioned by the supplier and
that your cable is indeed ok.  You LMI is fine.  Check the end you system is calling.
Ensure you are calling the correct PVC from the correct PVC.  It would seem at the end
you are reporting things are physically fine.

Often this 'inactive' is due to a failing to call the correct number and DLCI.

Also while your at it check the encapsulation at both ends (HDLC or PPP)  make sure
they are the same and/or youi are using PPP if you have a non Cisco router at either
end.

I'd go for calling or calling from the incorrect DLCI or the called end not being
provisioned.

Teunis,
Hobart, Tasmania
Australia