First check to see if  your IOS image to upload is valid. i.e. Checksum and
Filesize are correct as per cisco's website

Your 2610 should be still able to boot to the Rom Monitor. e.g. rommon 4 >
You can use the tftpdnld command from the ROM Monitor to tftp from your P.C.

     rommon 5 > tftpdnld
     IP_ADDRESS=<ip address of router>
     IP_SUBNET_MASK=<netmask>
     DEFAULT_GATEWAY=<use ip address of p.c. if directly connected>
     TFTP_SERVER=<use ip address of  tftpserver>
     TFTP_FILE=<ios filename>

Good luck