you might have deleted the new ios.
In general, during IOS upgrade router show us some message like 'erase current
flsah ios'(not precise) before starting ios-uploading..
After 'successful'message' imediately did the router getting bootup sequence? is
there some confirm message to confirm the reload of router?
if so, all of ios download procedure was successfu. if you still have a problem,
first check the flash memory.
and command 'sh tech'. and give us the dump.. that will show you the best way to
solve the problem.
and we are always listening to you.