This is a bit of a shot in the dark - I use a different switch type and no
SPIDs so things may show up differently.

I notice that you have three activated CCBs, but only one active call.  If
I make a call in my setup, I only expect to see one activated CCB per
active call.  However there is a bug that affects primary rate services
(don't know if it also affects BRI) where sometimes the CCBs are not
released after a call.  This means you can't use that channel until the
interface is reset and the CCBs cleared.

This is probably not what is causing your problem, but if you want to rule
it out, shut/no shut the BRI interface and check that there are no
activated CCBs and no active calls.  Then try again.

JMcL
---------------------- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 08/02/2001

John Neiberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@groupstudy.com on 08/02/2001 04:14:42
am

Please respond to John Neiberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]