set vtp mode client

Carlton

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Washington Rico
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 1:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Adding a Catalyst 6009 to existing network

  Could someone tell me the procedure for adding a Catalsyt 6009 to my
existing network.  I understand that the connections must be trunked..I
have no problem there.  But when I connect the two trunks from my core
Catalsyt 6500 to the access switch Catalsyt 6009, will the 6009 start
receiving vlan information automatically?  I do not want it to be a server
of my current vtp domain.  How do ensure that this will not happen??

Regards,
Eric