If I have two T1'S from different ISP'S and connect them to my 2620, How do
I load balance the traffic.Am I thinking of implementing BGP?. At the moment
I am just using 1 ISP and keeping the other in standby.I would like to use
both together and load balance my traffic. We tried it with both TI'S
wortking to gether but packets were being loss, latency decreasing and all
sorts of other funky things such as some users could get to some sites and
others couldnt. Also will it make a differnce if one ISP requires us to use
NAT .

Mo Durrani
IS&T
WYSE\EDS