This might be that problem.  From CCO:

Bug Id : CSCdr78871
Headline  show run crashes router
Product  c3600  Model
Component c3600 Duplicate of
Severity  3  Status  C
Version Found    12.1(2)T  Fixed-in Version
Release Notes

3640 running 12.1(2)T crashes when issuing "show run". Currently
unreproducible in the lab.  Further information indicates it occurs only after
the router has been up approximately one week, which indicates a possible memory
leak.

Even if this is not the same bug, you need to upgrade your IOS.  12.1(6) is out and I
have that running on a 3640 and I've had no problems whatsoever since I upgraded it,
which was a couple of days after 12.1(6) became available.

HTH,
John

http://www.shopping.altavista.com