hi friends

iam ravi kumar from hyderabad, INDIA.

please consider my client's following requirements and suggest approriate
hardware and IOS for it.

1) my client has head office and factory, which he would like to connect
through 64 KBPs leased line with IP / IPX routing and Voice communication.

2) he would like to have another leased line to internet for web services.

3) he has 5 branch offices at differnet parts of the country, and would like
to connect these branch offices to head office servers through VPN. (each
branch office has one pc, one dial-up modem and internet connection)

I did suggest following things.

3600 router with ip / ipx routing, VOIP and vpn support at head office.
2600 router with ip / ipx routing and voip support at factory.

now my queries are

a) which IOS should i buy for head office router to support ip / ipx routing,
voip and vpn?

b) which IOS should i buy for factory router to support only ip / ipx routing
and voip?

c) do the branch offices require any VPN client software for getting connected
to head office through internet?

expecting your earliest positive responses.

with warm regards
ravee

tanx in advance.