I dont know your traffic patterns but.... all i can say is YIKES......
IP and IPX traffic over a 64k link.... to add to that u have routing
protocol traffic (RIP, EIGRP, e.t.c).... CDP if u have enabled it and god
knows what else....
On top of all of this... u are trying to push voice over it.....

Far from trying to be sarcastic.... but please email me if this works...