I had that happened but cold boot fixed the problme.
Run setup and Try upgrading IOS again.
Inamul

"John Neiberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> My first concern is that I have no idea what that image is.  I searched
CCO for that image name and couldn't find it, not in the IOS upgrade planner
or the Feature Navigator.  The only close one I could find was 12.1(2), not
2.5, and it was about 200k bigger than the file you mention.

> Do you have that image running on another router?  If not, try loading a
different image.  That one spooks me.  <g>

> Perhaps something is wrong with flash, so another option is to replace the
flash and see if that helps.

> Another option is to use the -r option for tftpdnld which will load the
image directly to DRAM instead of to flash.  If that works, then you know
your flash is hosed.

> I hate to even mention it, but make sure your basic networking setup is
correct (addresses, masks, cables, etc.)  That goes without saying, but I'll
say it anyway.  :-)

> Good luck!
>
> John
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > When I tried to upload my IOS image to the my 2600 router it failed.
When