I'm sure there are several people on this board willing to do contract work for you.

However, most cable modem providers require you (as a non commercial customer) to sign
contract stating you will not use the machine connected to their network as a server
across their network.

If you really want to be able to do this you need to contact your cable provider and
get
a commercial contract.

You would be using more bandwidth than the normal customer and the cable company wants
to be compensated.