Dear fellows,

Currently I am getting started to prepare for ccnp and I bought prep library
from Cisco Press for this purpose. As a matter of fact my real and deep
concern right now is "practice" the various commands throughout this track.
When i got my ccna, i attended ICND class, hands-on was very successful and
i am very aware of dealing with switches and routers. Of course, now i am
not attending any class but the hands-on still needed.

At work, i am not authorized to work with those products since i was not the
guy in-charge from beginning. Thought about buying router simulator software
that fulfils the needful, BUT there aren't any dedicated for such thing as
have been informed by specialized firms on Internet. I know that buying
those stuff will solve the issue in the first place ..... but the truth that
they are costly enough for me not being able to afford !!!!

Please recommend me some solution ........ deeply appreciate in advance your
positive assistance

Willie