Hello,

I'm using PA-A3-OC3 card in 7200 w/ NSE-1 card and IOS 12.1(5)T1 and
trying to get information about traffic amount
through ATM VCs (from interface, named as "ATM0/0.xxx-aal5 layer").
There are two places in SNMP tree, where is this
information is available - standart interfaces.* section and
cAal5VccTable (from CISCO-AAL5-MIB). Values from both
are same and quite incorrect - calculated traffic on FastEthernet0/0 is
about 7Mbps, while this one, calculated on
ATM subif, is about 300-500Kbps! In this test configuration all traffic,
which came on ATM interface, goes out to
FastEthernet, so I expect same values on both interfaces.

Is it possible to get true values about traffic on ATM interface?

Thank you.

--
Vladimir Litovka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  | "I've seen the future and it's
 . Phone/Fax: +380 44 4900111           |  Cisco switches!"