Circusnuts wrote:

> I have "ZERO" experience in this arena...  here goes.  I believe I'm
> seeing the result of compatibility issues between Nortel equipment
> (Centillion LANE switches) & Cisco gear (7513).

Centillions have a known (or had anyway) incompatibility in the UNI
address registration.  This was known to affect fore systems cards
trying to connect to centillions, but I dont see why it wouldnt affect
cisco's.  Search deja for "Fore" in the bay and nortel comp.dcom.sys
groups for info.

TTFN
lauren