Thank you all that helped me with this issue.
This is what I've decided on and why.
First of all just like anything else I've found that a professional
presentation is at least 1/2 of the service call. I hate to say this but
I bought the network kit that looked the best. Even though about 1/3 of
it is just fluff. I'm not trying to be insensitive but my last emergency
call was somebody not spelling their POP3 correctly and a cat5 cable
being cooked by a heater.
Welcome to the world of networking!! lol Ya gotta love this job!!!!

This is what I ordered.
http://www.jensentools.com/family.asp?lang=eng&parent_id=5665&parent_name=JTK%26%23174%3B%2D2100%3CBR%3ENetwork+Managers%27+Kit&dept_id=270
without the test equipment
and
http://www.milestek.com/uninetworktester.htm
Uni-Network Tester #2
I've actually saved over $100.00 buying it this way.

Natasha Flazynski
http://www.ciscobot.com
My Cisco information site.
http://www.botbuilders.com
Artificial Intelligence and Linux development