Santosh,

I am afraid the dialer-hold queue will not wait 10 secs before dialing, it
just tells the router
to wait for the ISDN to come up, meanwhile hold the 20 packets for 10 sec,
if the ISDN does not come up within the timeout period, the router drops the
packets.
It does not delay the ISDN calls.

I think Jim better tell us what he is trying to accomplish.

Thanks
Jack

-
967jsi$dit$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:967jsi$dit$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...