There is at least one subtle difference between using dialer load-threshold
with ppp multilink and without (or at least between using ppp multilink and
using hdlc).  It actually appears to be a different command, but with the
same syntax.  There is a bug that means that only outgoing load is used in
the BoD calculations.  This appears to be written up as a 'feature' in some
of the doco (sorry, in a bit of a hurry and don't have time to look up the
BugID or links - yell if you really want them and I'll chase them later).
In other words, 'dialer load-threshold 150 either' will ignore the 'either'
and just look at outgoing load.

However, over ppp multilink, the 'inbound' and 'either' options do work.

JMcL
---------------------- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 12/02/2001

"Adam Burgess" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@groupstudy.com on 11/02/2001
08:04:03 pm

Please respond to "Adam Burgess" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]