Thanks Jack.  Do you know, or does anyone for that matter, for sure that
this works?  I
currently only  have 1 56K CSU/DSU module and would like to purchase
another, though
I want to be sure it works prior to purchasing.

Thanks again,
Bob

969daj$e10$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:969daj$e10$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...