You really do not  have a lot of choice in the matter. The subinterface
configuration can not be use unless you are running ISL encapsulation
(vlans) or a point-multipoint type network on the interface.  If you try to
use the sub-interface setup without these the router will give you an error.
Makes your decision easy.

""Nabil Fares"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...

> Greetings all,

> Which way do you guys recommend using in Ethernet environment if I have

> multiple subnets? Are there any advantages/disadvantages for using one
over