Have not seen this one, any feedback would be great!

Topology:
Have 2-5509/2sups/2RSFC
1-remote building with 5509 (single fiber between)
1-corp building with 5509

3548/24 for both locations for end user wire rooms

Running 802.1Q, trunking/etherchannels between
3500 and 5509. Trunking between 5509 to 5509.

On the 3500 assigning users of ports to vlan.
So if Joe in acct is on port 1, he goes to acct vlan.

Problem:
When took users to (new network) new 3500, having
major DHCP problems. It is having major problems
obtaining DHCP IP addresses.  For exp. some in vlan 20
get ip, while others in 20 dont. Took my laptop and
assigned to different vlans. Could get ip for vlan 15,
but not vlan 10. (assigned prot to both
vlans at the time trying to obtain an ip).

There is not a constant or regular pattern to this,
very various in obtaining ip. So had to give statics
now.Using Win2000 for DHCP.

Also, while doing debug arp found some interesting
behavior:0050.0488.6c20 000 0.0000.0000 wrong cable,
interface Vlan9,

DUPADDR: Duplicate address xxxxon Vlan182,

IP ARP: creating incomplete entry for IP address

Has anyone seen this type of behavior? I am at odds,
any suggestion and feedback!

thanks
max
[EMAIL PROTECTED]