Hi Group,
    Just wanted to share my relief/joy on me passing my final test (CIT) =
for the CCNP today. My comments on the test are simple...hard. I found =
this to be the hardest of the 4, 2.0 tests. For the first time I =
realized what you all meant when you said that Cisco's tests are =
sometimes written poorly. I had trouble understanding what they were =
looking for in some of the questions and found myself having to read =
them aloud to myself to understand them (was the only one in the room). =
At the end I got scared because I thought I had taken the wrong test. =
When the report printed out instead of the usual 8 or so category =
scores, I only saw 4. The categories on the report said:=20

Connectionless Models
HDLC
IOS Backups
Troubleshooting

I have no clue why they thought that HDLC was a category on this test =
because I didn't see a single question even remotely dealing with it.  =
=3Do)   Oh well, looks like I'm on to the CID now so I can upgrade my =
CCDA. Question: I heard that there's a new CID out. Is it still in beta? =
Are the books out there for the CID up to date or old? Any suggestions? =
Thanks guys

This has been an Eyez Only streaming e-mail broadcast.We are watching.

~ NetEyez ~ CCNP, CCDA