Hi Yonkerbonk,

As you requested, I did a show interface on the ports that are used on both
switches.

Regards,

----- on THE 1912------

sh int f 0/26

FastEthernet 0/26 is Enabled
Hardware is Built-in 100Base-TX
Address is 0050.50E2.42DA
MTU 1500 bytes, BW 100000 Kbits
Port monitoring: Disabled
Unknown unicast flooding: Enabled
Unregistered multicast flooding: Enabled
Duplex/Flow Control setting: Auto-negotiate
Auto-negotiation status:  Full duplex
Enhanced Congestion Control: Disabled

--More--

    Receive Statistics                     Transmit Statistics
-------------------------------------  -------------------------------------
Total good frames               45739  Total frames                     8243
Total octets                  4758190  Total octets                   935475
Broadcast/multicast frames      45687  Broadcast/multicast frames       8206
Broadcast/multicast octets    4752684  Broadcast/multicast octets     930237
Good frames forwarded           27228  Deferrals                           0
Frames filtered                 18511  Single collisions                   0
Runt frames                         0  Multiple collisions                 0
No buffer discards                  0  Excessive collisions                0
                                       Queue full discards                 0
Errors:                                Errors:
  FCS errors                        0    Late collisions                   0
  Alignment errors                  0    Excessive deferrals               0
  Giant frames                      0    Jabber errors                     0
  Address violations                0    Other transmit errors             0
C1912#sh int f 0/27

FastEthernet 0/27 is Enabled
Hardware is Built-in 100Base-TX
Address is 0050.50E2.42DB
MTU 1500 bytes, BW 100000 Kbits
Port monitoring: Disabled
Unknown unicast flooding: Enabled
Unregistered multicast flooding: Enabled
Duplex/Flow Control setting: Auto-negotiate
Auto-negotiation status:  Full duplex
Enhanced Congestion Control: Disabled

--More--

    Receive Statistics                     Transmit Statistics
-------------------------------------  -------------------------------------
Total good frames                4788  Total frames                    28073
Total octets                   366300  Total octets                  2553093
Broadcast/multicast frames       4788  Broadcast/multicast frames      28064
Broadcast/multicast octets     366300  Broadcast/multicast octets    2552388
Good frames forwarded            4788  Deferrals                           0
Frames filtered                     0  Single collisions                   0
Runt frames                         0  Multiple collisions                 0
No buffer discards                  0  Excessive collisions                0
                                       Queue full discards                 0
Errors:                                Errors:
  FCS errors                        0    Late collisions                   0
  Alignment errors                  0    Excessive deferrals               0
  Giant frames                      0    Jabber errors                     0
  Address violations                0    Other transmit errors             0
C1912#

---- ON THE 2924XL

sh int f 0/1
FastEthernet0/1 is up, line protocol is up
  Hardware is Fast Ethernet, address is 0050.3ef0.3581 (bia 0050.3ef0.3581)
  MTU 1500 bytes, BW 10000 Kbit, DLY 1000 usec, rely 255/255, load 1/255
  Encapsulation ARPA, loopback not set, keepalive not set
  Duplex setting unknown, Unknown Speed, 100BaseTX/FX
  ARP type: ARPA, ARP Timeout 04:00:00
  Queueing strategy: fifo
  Output queue 0/40, 0 drops; input queue 0/75, 0 drops
     30444 packets input, 5042703 bytes, 0 no buffer
     0 input errors, 0 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 0 ignored, 0 abort
     0 watchdog, 8294 multicast
     100788 packets output, 3850388 bytes, 0 underruns
     0 babbles, 0 late collision, 1 deferred
     0 lost carrier, 0 no carrier
C2924XL#sh int f 0/9
FastEthernet0/9 is up, line protocol is up
  Hardware is Fast Ethernet, address is 0050.3ef0.358a (bia 0050.3ef0.358a)
  MTU 1500 bytes, BW 100000 Kbit, DLY 100 usec, rely 255/255, load 1/255
  Encapsulation ARPA, loopback not set, keepalive not set
  Duplex setting unknown, Unknown Speed, 100BaseTX/FX
  ARP type: ARPA, ARP Timeout 04:00:00
  Last input never, output 00:00:01, output hang never
  Queueing strategy: fifo
  Output queue 0/40, 0 drops; input queue 0/75, 0 drops
     699710 packets input, 277674807 bytes, 0 no buffer
     0 input errors, 0 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 0 ignored, 0 abort
     0 watchdog, 0 multicast
     737413 packets output, 152885854 bytes, 0 underruns
     0 babbles, 0 late collision, 0 deferred
     0 lost carrier, 0 no carrier
C2924XL#sh int f 0/16
FastEthernet0/16 is up, line protocol is up
  Hardware is Fast Ethernet, address is 0050.3ef0.3591 (bia 0050.3ef0.3591)
  MTU 1500 bytes, BW 10000 Kbit, DLY 1000 usec, rely 255/255, load 1/255
  Encapsulation ARPA, loopback not set, keepalive not set
  Half-duplex, 10Mb/s, 100BaseTX/FX
  ARP type: ARPA, ARP Timeout 04:00:00
  Queueing strategy: fifo
  Output queue 0/40, 0 drops; input queue 0/75, 0 drops
     12529 packets input, 1218710 bytes, 0 no buffer
     0 input errors, 0 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 0 ignored, 0 abort
     0 watchdog, 1760 multicast
     107043 packets output, 5164163 bytes, 0 underruns
     0 babbles, 0 late collision, 0 deferred
     0 lost carrier, 0 no carrier
C2924XL#sh int f 0/20
FastEthernet0/20 is up, line protocol is up
  Hardware is Fast Ethernet, address is 0050.3ef0.3596 (bia 0050.3ef0.3596)
  MTU 1500 bytes, BW 100000 Kbit, DLY 100 usec, rely 255/255, load 1/255
  Encapsulation ARPA, loopback not set, keepalive not set
  Full-duplex, 100Mb/s, 100BaseTX/FX
  ARP type: ARPA, ARP Timeout 04:00:00
  Queueing strategy: fifo
  Output queue 0/40, 0 drops; input queue 0/75, 0 drops
     21455 packets input, 3875096 bytes, 0 no buffer
     5595 input errors, 5595 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 0 ignored, 0 abort
     0 watchdog, 20442 multicast
     349980 packets output, 16242994 bytes, 0 underruns
     0 babbles, 0 late collision, 0 deferred
     0 lost carrier, 0 no carrier
C2924XL#sh int f 0/21
FastEthernet0/21 is up, line protocol is up
  Hardware is Fast Ethernet, address is 0050.3ef0.3597 (bia 0050.3ef0.3597)
  MTU 1500 bytes, BW 100000 Kbit, DLY 100 usec, rely 255/255, load 1/255
  Encapsulation ARPA, loopback not set, keepalive not set
  Full-duplex, 100Mb/s, 100BaseTX/FX
  ARP type: ARPA, ARP Timeout 04:00:00
  Queueing strategy: fifo
  Output queue 0/40, 0 drops; input queue 0/75, 0 drops
     167770 packets input, 19224632 bytes, 0 no buffer
     0 input errors, 0 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 0 ignored, 0 abort
     0 watchdog, 167594 multicast
     100826 packets output, 3854354 bytes, 0 underruns
     0 babbles, 0 late collision, 0 deferred
     0 lost carrier, 0 no carrier
C2924XL#sh int f 0/24
FastEthernet0/24 is up, line protocol is up
  Hardware is Fast Ethernet, address is 0050.3ef0.359a (bia 0050.3ef0.359a)
  MTU 1500 bytes, BW 100000 Kbit, DLY 100 usec, rely 255/255, load 1/255
  Encapsulation ARPA, loopback not set, keepalive not set
  Half-duplex, 100Mb/s, 100BaseTX/FX
  ARP type: ARPA, ARP Timeout 04:00:00
  Last input never, output 00:00:00, output hang never
  Queueing strategy: fifo
  Output queue 0/40, 0 drops; input queue 0/75, 0 drops
     686489 packets input, 149034582 bytes, 0 no buffer
     912 input errors, 22 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 0 ignored, 0 abort
     0 watchdog, 0 multicast
     750225 packets output, 281599835 bytes, 0 underruns
     0 babbles, 0 late collision, 3842 deferred
     0 lost carrier, 0 no carrier
C2924XL#
Pierre-Alex