Hi,

I have Cisco 7206VXR router and the unit has 2 slots for PCMCIA Flash Cards.
The IOS I'm running is 12.0.  I have 3 cards of 16MB, 48MB, and another for
128MB.

Here's the problem..

I can do everything with the 16MB card without any problems.  But when I try
to access the 48MB or the 128MB it gives me an error message of  "Open
device slot1 failed (Device not ready)".

Why is it saying that when it's physically in there?  Is it because my IOS
won't allow it to read a card that holds that much memory?  It came out of
my friends 7200 without any problems and it worked for him but not me.  Any
help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Roger
CCNA