From: jack
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 3:47 AM
Subject: CIT question

Hi all,

I am reading for the CIT exam and I saw something in the book
that seems alittle bit strange:
It says that in the   sh int serial 2/3    command the bandwidth =
parameter is
   used to compute IGRP metrics only.
Does this means that we don't care (if we don't play with IGRP) what is =
the speed=20
of the connected line? Lets say that if we have an E1 line and the BW is =
256kbps,
the interface will play on 2048kbps ?
I think that it will play on 256kbps.
I am a little bit comfused.