Hi all,
Im just experimenting with NAT/PAT and want to try to tunnel back to an
internal NT server to establish a VPN with it.  Say the internal address is
10.1.1.100 I want to pass all traffic from the external IP w.x.y.z(i s0) to
internal 10.1.1.100(int e0) for the following ports

Protocol ID TCP, Port 1723
Protocol ID 47, port all

Can anyone help out with some config pointers?

I've got NAT/PAT set up and working.

I would like to use PPTP to the router and let the router establish the VPN
but I don't think this router will support it.  It is running
11.1(c1600-y-l.113-2)

Any thoughts?

Craig Lindstrom
eSage