Be aware that the DNS RFC says caching nameservers don't have to honor any
TTL less than 2 days.  This means realistically you could be looking at 2
days worth of downtime globally.  We do these sort of moves on a Friday
evening, and by Monday morning caches are cleared and resolving to the
proper address.

Here's a though, and I'm sure I'm overlooking something:

Bind two IPs to the webserver, the new one and the old one.  That way
traffic will come in and go back out for the proper IP, and the PIX will NAT
them back to the original IP.  You could use route-maps to direct the
traffic out the correct PIX.  I know this worked with no problem for my
Linux box when I cut over to a new ISP when I was multi-homed (no PIXes
involved, just two ISPs and two IPs).

The biggest thing is to test to make sure the box responds with the original
IP address, and not the primary IP.  It's not a problem with my lil' Linux
server.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+