Well, www.cisco.com would be a good place to start.  Specifically, you may
want to check out this link:

http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/front.x/rsmp/pctpstPublic/servlet/PctpstPublic
?_file=/selectionTool.html&sessionid=&categoryid=1

watch all the word wrap.  This will help you select what switch is right for
you based on your criteria.  Then you can find more information on the
switches that you are interested in at Cisco's product pages accessible from
their home page.

Jason Fletcher