Make sure you're using the correct encapsulation on the serial interface.
Also it wouldn't hurt to check the frame relay encap type and lmi type.
these should match your ISP's setting on their switch.

--
Joe N., CCNA
Teligent NOC Data Engineer 1

96qjjv$94a$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:96qjjv$94a$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...