Hi,

My experience tells me the looped usually indicates that there is a loop somewhere.
This can be a soft set loopback in either router.  A loopback set at either end on the
network termination equipment.  The one that gets tricky is if a telco tester has left
a loopback in place mid stream.

Check each end to ensure that the loopback is not configured on the interface.  Check
you actually see the loopback from each end. I have had one end in loopback the other
not.  This service went to the wrong place mid stream. (the jumpers in an exchange).

Just some thoughts

Teunis
Hobart, Tasmania
Australia