Hi all,
I wonder if Paul Lalonde got an answer for his question below because I'm
also looking for something similar.  Pls help, anybody ?

Paul, I hope you are reading this.

Regards

------------------------
I'm looking for an example configuration of async modem dialup from a Cisco
router to an ISP.

I'd like to get my router connecting to the ISP for test purposes.  However,
my ISP provides a text-based front end (Xylogics Remote Annex) which
requires the username, password, and 'ppp' options to be entered.

All of my existing DDR configurations work in a branch-office to
central-office arrangement (when the IP address of the destination network
router is known). But I can't seem to get dial-on-demand calls placed when
the destination network is last resort (0.0.0.0)

Any examples would be appreciated. Thanks!
Paul