Looks like your flash has gone bad or the image has become corrupt.

Error : compressed image checksum is incorrect 0x30EAA646
> >         Expected a checksum of 0x30EA3646

What happens when you erase the flash?  An another error or does it complete
apparently ok?

If you "sh flash" after erasure is the file still there with a mark beside
it?
If the erasure apparently went ok did you "squeeze" the flash to regain the
space??

This happened to me on a 3620 lately and I had to use a 3640 to erase the
flash and copy a new image to the flash.  Put it back into the 3620 and
everything was ok.  I put the flash in the second bank of the 3640 and was
able to erase it (flash:2:).

The episode was my fault since I downloaded an image and thought I had the
whole thing and then copied it to the 3620.  It happened that the download
aborted and the image wasn't the correct size.  The router "accepted" the
tftp copy (although it wasn't complete) and both the router and the tftp
server said that it copied fine.

On boot I didn't get far and had to recover using the 3640.

Anyway, long story - same thing.  Either change the flash or maybe get
another router to erase it and load it then try again.

Kevin Wigle