seems like something's wrong with the IOS image. It happened to me one time
when I uploaded an incompatible IOS. Since you never touched it, it might be
best to reload a fresh copy of IOS image into the flash.

0D7A05A19CE4D211BD050008C7330FE7259050@CCUPDC">news:0D7A05A19CE4D211BD050008C7330FE7259050@CCUPDC...