From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Dennis Laganiere
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 12:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: EMUTEL LITE setup

I'm going to configuring my ISDN test bed this evening and I've got two
2503's, two NT1's and an EMUTEL LITE ISDN simulator.  I think I've got the
routers set-up right, the NT1 seems to be just a plug in thing, but I'm not
looking forward to configuring this ISDN simulator.  It looks like by
default the SPIDs are disabled, and there's probably a bunch of other
settings that need to be set properly.  Can anybody save me several hours of
frustration by letting me share your experience in setting up this box?  Let
me know...

--- Dennis