Are you using Emutel with the Europe or NA image. I have used the switch using the
Europe image and it works fine. Just plug in the BRI of two routers to the two ports of
Emutel and dial make a call from the once router to other and if you need to change the
predefined numbers then go into the software configuration menu and chose the BRI port
and change the no. of digits and the Number you wish. You are then all set to go.
Thanks
Manish