I'm not familiar with PIX but I don't think it can act as a DHCP relay host.
What you need is a host that is capable of relaying DHCP requests from one
subnet to another.

NT Server is capable of doing that if you have NT running on your remote
subnet by installing the DHCP relay agent.

"Michael Snyder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
96sf2u$d7q$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:96sf2u$d7q$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Why?
>
> Just setup IOS DHCP servers on your Cisco routers, then setup a TFTP in
the
> HQ for a database.  You could even edit the files by hand at HQ per MAC
> address.
>

> ""Greg Reaume"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> 96sdrc$7qr$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:96sdrc$7qr$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I was wondering if it's possible to forward DHCP packets through a
PIX-PIX