I meant span tree in sense Scott explained, We have PDC connected to
HP Procurve switch which has spantree enable in  "Normal" mode. There is
also fast port option for all ports. We started experencing same problem
last week
so I set port to Fast on HP switch which fixed problem so far. I tested 3
troubled
machines by rebooting and login in as soon as I get NT login prompt. If you
let it sit
for few minutes on logon box than they had no problem but obvisuoly users do
not wait..
They all working fine now but I will wait couple more days before I will
call it fix. There is also
article on MS site which address same issue and MS suggests u turn on
portfast on
cisco switches or equlent on othres..
Thank u

Inamul

96s4f9$9ng$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:96s4f9$9ng$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

[EMAIL PROTECTED]