If you do a 'show ip protocols' you can see the defaults for RIP.  It
is possible to set different versions per interface or in our case per
VRF.

Routing Protocol is "rip"
  Sending updates every 30 seconds, next due in 23 seconds
  Invalid after 180 seconds, hold down 180, flushed after 240
  Outgoing update filter list for all interfaces is
    GigabitEthernet0/0/0.27 filtered by 98 (per-user), default is 98
  Incoming update filter list for all interfaces is
  Redistributing: rip
  Default version control: send version 2, receive version 2
  Automatic network summarization is not in effect
  Routing for Networks:
  Routing Information Sources:
    Gateway         Distance      Last Update
  Distance: (default is 120)

Regards,
Andrew Cook

news:<96u9ct$915$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...