The LSA Type 1 (Router) is generated and flooded by each router within the
area. This will include the DR, since LSA Type 2 is the one generated by DR
specifically.

So the answer to your question is yes, because DR are like any router which
should flood LSA Type 1 to all segments within the area.

Correct me if I'm wrong =)