Hi all,

Its a kind of weird problem.I am using a VPN(windowsNT server /PPTP) to connect to my
Ofiice network.The VPN connection goes thru fine and I am able to ping my office
network as well as Internet.The problem is I am unable to browse the Internet thru
browser.Before Connecting to VPN it works fine.This problem is only on Internet
explorer 5.0

The above problem is not to be seen in netscape.

What is problem and difference between the browsers?Any setting I need to change in
Internet explorer?

Any help would be appreciated.

cheers
Ramesh

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at
http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html