Ramesh, next time you might get a better response from a microsoft
newsgroup.

Anyways, are you using a server assigned IP address or a static address?  If
you are using server assigned check to make sure you are getting valid DNS
server addresses.  You can check the addresses by doing a winipcfg in Win9x
or ipconfig /all in NT.  Once you get the addresses you can ping them, do
trace routes or use nslookup to troubleshoot the problem.  Keep in mind that
once you connect to your network at the office you become part of that
network and your internet access should be going through your company's
network.  There are plenty of white papers covering MS PPTP at
www.microsoft.com/technet
Hope this helps.

""Ramesh c"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Its a kind of weird problem.I am using a VPN(windowsNT server /PPTP) to
connect to my Ofiice network.The VPN connection goes thru fine and I am able
to ping my office network as well as Internet.The problem is I am unable to
browse the Internet thru browser.Before Connecting to VPN it works fine.This
problem is only on Internet explorer 5.0

http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html